NOTICE FOR 2019 POST UTME/ DE ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE
The University wishes to draw the attention of the general public to the prevalence of fraudulent activity on the University portal being perpetuated by unknown person(s) in an attempt to deceive and defraud the public. This type of fraud may be via email, links or by using a website purporting to be that of Federal University Dutse and requesting the public to send money through bank account of which is NOT of the University.
In this regard therefore, the University would like to advice the general public and particularly those who are willing to enroll into Remedial Studies program to ONLY refer to the Directorate of Consultancy Services in the University for information pertaining to the attainment of the Remedial application form.
FRESH STUDENTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2018/2019 SESSION
- Log on to the University Portal (http://myportal.fud.edu.ng);
- Click on check admission
- Enter your JAMB number and click on check button
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee;
- Generate Remita (RRR) number from the portal to make payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using your 9 digits invoice number;
- Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
- Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
- Generate Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number & reserve accommodation via http://hostel.fud.edu.ng if interested.
- Log on with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
- Update your profile, passport size photograph and all relevant information;
- Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator;
- Print Health Form and proceed to University Clinic for medical examination.
- Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form. Note: Students can only print their Course Registration Forms after getting online approval from the Director of the University Clinic.
- Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
- Submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty;
- Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration;
- Report to Security office for:-
Register with the University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit;
Students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.
- Collection of your University ID Card.
NOTICE FOR 2ND BATCH SUCCESSFUL 2018/2019 UTME CANDIDATES
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR
2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
NOTICE FOR 2018/2019 POST UTME EXERCISE
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSE 2018/2019 ADMISSIONS CUT OFF POINT
A Breakdown of proposed minimum Cut Off point for programmes being run in the Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State for 2018/2019 admissions.
Federal University Dutse Institutional Cut Off Point - 160
||CUT OFF POINT
||Faculty of Agriculture
||Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
||Faculty of Science
B.Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
||College of Medicine and Health Sciences
The Final Examination Time Tables (2nd Semester 2017/2018 Session) for GST and other examinations have been released. Kindly download and make use of it.
GENERAL EXAMINATION TIME-TABLE FOR SECOND SEMESTER 2017/2018 SESSION
GST COURSES e-EXAMINATIONS FINAL TIME TABLE FOR SECOND SEMESTER 2017/2018 SESSION
Ibrahim Aliyu Way Bye-Pass, Dutse, Nigeria.